Wednesday, June 18, 2008

tag!!??!!

I guess that I have been tagged and that means that I have to share 5 little known facts about myself. Thanks Cari.
1. I am a horrible typer. I applied for a secretary's job once and they required a typing test. After I was practically hired for my people skills they had to come back and tell that I didn't have the job. I typed a mere 18 words per minute which was passable but when they took off for my mistakes I only typed 9 words a minute. Blogging is great fun for me.
2. Sushi is one of my favorite foods. But I am intimidated to go to sushi bars. I don't know what to order, I don't know what half the stuff is, and I don't have "sushi friends " that know the ropes. So I make my own.
3. I am extremely weak-stomached. I could hurl with the snuffing of a snotty nose. Noises get me, smells get me, the very thought of something gross gets me. And what is worse, Travis is just like me. The first couple of months we had Luke, I didn't think that Travis and I were going to make it. I would actually tell Travis that I had changed the last one so he would do it. Don't tell. He doesn't know.
4. I love puzzles. Crossword, word search, sudoku, any kind of puzzle. I have never told anyone because I feel like it is a total waste of my time. I have better things to do and need to do. But sometimes I just get sucked into it. Travis is so sweet, he picked this up about me during our ice storm last winter. It was a complete stress reliever for me when we didn't have electricity for 9 days. I would light a candle and puzzle away the stress. So every once in a while he'll pick me up a puzzle book on his way home from work.:)
5. I have always wanted to work in a bakery, a florist, a restaurant (sushi bar, preferably) a photography studio, an interior decorator shop, all those places that have those talents that we can use in everyday life. Who wouldn't want to know how to decorate a cake or room, and to get paid to learn, that would be ideal. Who knows where I'll end up after Lilly Kate is in school.
Well there is my list, I know that it is pretty boring, but if I told you the really juicy stuff, I wouldn't be the exciting, mysterious untold story that I am. yeah right!!

1 comments:

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

Yeah, mysterious is your middle name, allright! Maybe something more appropriate like... sarcasm! or cynical! You got me good on my tag blog! Made me laugh again! Wow, two good laughs before 7am! It's going to be a great day!
ps. LOVE the new blog design! Totally you!!!!!!!!!!!!!