Thursday, September 18, 2008

VOTE!!!

Today was my first day volunteering for the Republican Committee's Office. Taking surveys for the party to get a pulse for how the election is going. I have to say that I am surprised that I was surprised with some of the responses that I received. People seem to be clueless to what is at hand. If you listen to the media, they would have believe that the country is so outraged at the way GWB has governed us that we have only one logical option for the presidency. I realize that people are busy and the last thing they want to do with their day is to talk to me about the election. But I certainly got the impression that people who had an opinion, aligned themselves with party that would by no means would support their needs. One lady was a Pro-life democrat, (which don't get me wrong I am happy she was pro-life) but you just wanted to say, Realllly???

Obviously I don't want to sound condescending, but people, live your life with conviction. Know what matters to you. Support the issues that are important for you today, because our kids will live with our choices tomorrow.
This message was not approved by John McCain or paid for by the Republican Committee's Office.
Go McCain and Palin!

0 comments: