Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Three Cheers for Johnny B!



This past weekend, some great friends of ours hosted an open house. They have been working to remodel their house for a couple of years now. Also for as long as I can remember, John has been stockpiling woodworking tools for the day when he would have a workshop to put them in. Well that day has come and how neat it was to see a dream come to fruition. For us also, as it turns out, John had some pieces that he has handcrafted through the years to raffle off. Bryan their oldest just went off to college and this was his "Lego table". We won it! Luke was so excited. On the way home he says "thanks mom for winning it for me. Your the greatest mom ever" like I spent a hundred bucks on it. We rearranged his room and he set up two seats. He says "one for me and one for Lilly" which John also made for Luke. He was so excited about it he sat there and did his homework. Here he is just before bedtime tonight, playing with his army men. So he has been there pretty much all night. Thank you John for the awesome table. I can see that it will be used ALOT!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful table....and what a cutie patootie!! (yes, tell him I said that!!) So glad to see your update dear.....I love how you write!
Shannon S