Monday, September 15, 2008

Learning too quickly

Today for breakfast, my son pulls out the french toast sticks out of the freezer. As he is putting them on his plate he asks me "are you going to Walmart today? I asked "why?" from the living room where I am getting Lilly dressed. Luke lifts the box and raises his eyebrows like a 14 year old and shakes the empty box at me. He says "french toast sticks...." like duh. I thought to myself are you kidding me. Travis is famous for this, for example, Travis is fixing a sandwich and he'll say, are you going to walmart? but what he doesn't say, is that we need bread. So I get back from walmart without the bread (of course) and he'll say I thought you were going to get bread! What!!! Seriously! The next ten years of reading their minds flashed before my eyes. Just another reason why God makes them so cute at first. So you won't give them away when they are annoying! hah!

0 comments: