Friday, November 7, 2008

The Last of the San Antonians

Isn't it pretty?







See that yummy bucket of delicious crab that is sitting in front of me? Thanks to the fact that my son is VERY allergic to shell fish, that will be the last bucket I see for awhile. Just one of those sacrifices that you make when your a mom. Goodbye sweet crab.
We found this authentic Mexican bakery "deep in the heart" of SA. The prices weren't as authentic. But it was fun.



Our last day. We finally found the Japanese Tea Gardens. It was beautiful. Very peaceful.
Bye SA thanks for a good time.

3 comments:

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

Who is that looking down on us... the picture of you and I on that stone bridge at the tea gardens???
A troll?
Dirty Santa?

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

the abominable snowman?

Jodie said...

I noticed that too! Wierd huh?