Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fabulous Blog Award


My friend Cari awarded me with this! Fabulous Blog Award Thanks!

Of course these things come with a few requirements...
I must list 5 of my favorite addictions, and then pass this award along.
So here it goes....
1. Coke. a cola that is. Sad but true I have given it up a million times, but even today I gave in a had a coke on the way to Scammon...this morning...for breakfast.
2. Paper crafts. More specifically the tools to make the crafts. Oh the money that has been spent on the tools!
3. Blogging. nough said.
4. Sweet little girl things. I have to say that little boys are ripped off. Girls come with the cutest stuff and it is harder to resist.
5. Wow I am having a hard time with this last one. Please I can think of plenty but they aren't anything that I would want anyone else to know about! hehe (I try to keep some of my OCD issues as private as possible! LOL!) I am going to concede, if I am allowed. If I think of something later I'll let you know.
But in the mean time I pass this award onto Shannon, http://shannondawn.squarespace.com/journal/ your blog is Fabulous!

3 comments:

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

Awww, Man... it's 9:25am and reading that blog makes me wanna coke, a cola, that is.

Anonymous said...

Love it! But...ummmmm how do I move that cute pic to my blog???
Shannon

Jodie said...

Save it to your pictures.