Friday, April 11, 2008

"Speedwagon"


If there was one band that got me through "the high school years", it would have to be REO Speedwagon. The only band that I signed up to be in their fan club. For years I have been a fan and to love me was to love REO. I remember when Kirsten (my niece) was younger, everywhere we went she wanted to listen to them. So one day she was over here and we got online and I said "hey let's look up REO and I'll show you what they looked like". Her reaction was priceless. That was her last request to hear REO. She wasn't a child of the 70's and 80's, what can I say. Well, my family and I were watching Don't Forget the Lyrics the other night, and their lead singer was on. Luke loved it. So once again I blew the dust off my CD, and we have been listening to "Speedwagon" ever since. (that is what Luke calls them) So I've come to this conclusion... man I'm old.

0 comments: