Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally!

We finally got the trip to the dentist over and done with! Yay. Luke did awesome and he was very brave. Especially when I saw that tooth. My jaw dropped. I don't have much experience with teeth roots but I was shocked that thing came out of his mouth. Even the nurse said that it was bigger than they had anticipated. She said that the doc had to really get in there and twist it out. Amazing. She said that Luke was such a good patient even when he was having his head pulled and yanked at. She alluded to the fact that they don't look forward to referrals because sometimes it is because the kids aren't controllable. Yikes. Luke was kind of lethargic and he looked like he was going to cry when he came out. I don't know if it was the gas or what. So I am trying to lighten the mood in the car and dry as a bone, Luke looks at me and says "hey mom, am I happy or sad?" He smiles a big ole smile and half of his face responds and the other half is hanging there in its semi-permanent frown. O my gosh I thought I was gonna pee my pants. Thank you guys for your prayers. God is good!

0 comments: