Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Blog, blog, blog...

My first post. I can feel the pressure to impress. Who am I kidding? The two people that will read this already love me!
Tomorrow is a big day for Luke. He has to go to the dentist. None of us are looking forward to it. I just hope and pray that he does well. Lately he has really surprised me. I thought that he would be in his teens before he spent the night away from home. But two weeks ago he stayed with a buddy from school. Well we will see how it goes, I'll keep you posted...pun intended. :)
Lilly is everywhere. Man I can't believe how fast she gets around. And the whole time she is saying, hum...hum...hum. Like she is an unimpressed explorer waiting to discover the elusive holy grail. From time to time she will stubble onto something that makes her take a second look, but she tosses it over her shoulder and moves on the next thing. She is so cute.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I read your blog that means Im one of the two that luvs you Yep your right !!!!!!!! I put lukes pic. in my pics as supper star so mybe next time hes here i can show him on my computer so he wont think Ive only got lilly on there .LOL
Brenda

Jodie said...

Yay! Yous luv me. :), now there's three. LOL That will make Luke very happy.