Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Warming my heart

As I sit here freezing, I am opening some pictures that was just sent to me a few minutes ago. These were taken this summer, by Greg, Travis's boss. We went to Branson for Trav's company picnic. It was boiling hot that day. Here's the proof. Poor Lilly was dripping sweat from every pore. We all were. But it just isn't as cute on the rest of us. She is miserable in this first picture, but she is doing fairly well when it was time to eat.

Look at this shot of the drool. I don't think she could get any hotter. I think I can hear panting.
I'm pretty sure that she is trying to tell me that she would prefer the island weather.
There's my happy girl. Did someone say brisket?

3 comments:

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

She's a beauty!

Jenna said...

Gosh..she is so stinkin' beautiful. I'm already jealous of her and she is just a kid. haha. (: Just kidding. Love the drool.

Kim said...

Lilly is very photogenic (?) even with the drool. She is beautiful.