Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I have missed it all. Blogging has definitely taken a back seat to my family over the last couple of weeks. First Lilly Kate had the flu. Then of course she passed it on to me. So basically that took us up to Christmas and then the poor thing got sick with a sinus infection. Which took us up to the New Year. We would just get better in between times to go to a Christmas celebration and then home again to be sick. Of course now I do have her cold, but I think for the simple fact that I can blow it hasn't turned south for me yet. I had left the the bitterness of past holidays behind and I really started to enjoy the Christmas season. And although I had visions of Christmas cards and candy trays danced through my head, they just didn't come together. Over the next couple of days I will try to back blog our holidays. We did have a great holiday even through the yuck.

1 comments:

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

new post, please! love you!