Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm back in bloggerland!




Hey everyone! Sorry for the long absence. But I'm back and although I don't expect life to slow down as we approach the holidays, maybe I can find some time to keep up better.



Well Travis and I are home from San Antonio Tx. We celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary with our best friends that we have also known for 10yrs ago. So it was kind of a double celebration. Our trip was awesome, I can't think of a bad moment. I think that traveling together with friends can be a true test of your friendship. So I have to admit that I was nervous about the unknown. But we had the BEST time. Travis kept us in stitches the whole time. I don't have the pictures of the trip yet I'll post them later. I have some pics off of the website from our B&B that I'll tease you with for now.
This what we drove up to Thursday morning and I was so excited to find out that it was exactly what I expected. It was a beautiful home and it was expertly decked out with fabulous antiques. This was our room. The Elder room. Cari and Alan's room was beautiful as well, it was a little more Asian inspired. Which I was secretly jealous of. jk. Well there is a sneak peek of our trip. Actually I have to go pick up Luke from school, so I'll blog more tomorrow!

0 comments: