Friday, May 2, 2008

Sleep over


Wow I can't believe that it has been a week since I have posted on here. Luke is having his first school friend over tonight. I am sitting her at the computer, pretending to be busy blogging but really I am trying to pick up tidbits of their conversations. They are so funny. They can talk circles around me about Star Wars! Agh! If they could just channel the energy used to remember all their name alone, we could solve the energy crisis in our country. :). We decided that we love this picture best even though it is fuzzy, because it totally looks like they are slicing off body parts! Cool huh! Everything is going well so far, but Hayden has gotten quieter. Maybe he's just getting tired. I hope he makes it through the night!

1 comments:

Janna said...

This is a great picture!!